FUTURE Compliance Programme aims to promote a culture of integrity and transparency based on the Group's values, its Code of Moral and Ethical Conduct, and legal determinations. This is ensured through policies and standards and a set of corporate procedures that guarantee the effectiveness and efficiency of the Group's compliance programmes in identifying, preventing, detecting and correcting non-compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
It is therefore the responsibility of FUTURE Group:
- To attest the compliance of the company and its employees with the procedures and policies of ethics and compliance in force
- To communicate policies and train all Group employees in the approved procedures, ensuring that they are well understood and respected
- To monitor compliance with approved policies and procedures by measuring and assessing the level of compliance throughout the organization
- To investigate any incident or non-compliance with legal requirements or standards in force within the Group
- To ensure instant communication on any non-compliance and relevant compliance facts
- To ensure the independence of its operation in matters related to compliance